This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Apple and gcc 2?
- From: Jim Ingham <jingham at apple dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:30:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: Apple and gcc 2?
- References: <200309191816.h8JIGp86018024@duracef.shout.net>
For obscure reasons some people who build Kernel Extensions still use
gcc 2.95, so it will still be provided with the next release of the
Developer tools. But we don't advise using it for anything else.
On Sep 19, 2003, at 11:16 AM, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
Hi Jim, and any other Apple gdb folks,
I'm putting together a report on systems that still use gcc 2.
For the curious, the one-line list is:
gcc 2: openbsd, netbsd, freebsd, debian, lindows, xandros, lycoris,
I don't know anything about Apple. Does Apple have any gcc 2 users in
Jim Ingham email@example.com