This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: 6.0 NEWS; tls tests on gdb-6?
- From: David Carlton <carlton at kealia dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, ezannoni at redhat dot com,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:36:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: 6.0 NEWS; tls tests on gdb-6?
- References: <200309112358.h8BNwjjZ010615@duracef.shout.net><3F611DAE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:13:18 -0400, Andrew Cagney <email@example.com> said:
> BTW, there are a few 6.0 features that need to be advertized:
> - C++ improvements?
I wouldn't advertise the C++ stuff: what's in 6.0 won't make a
difference to users. It's not really going to make a difference until
nested type support gets fully implemented, and that isn't even in the
mainline yet, let alone 6.0.