This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb GNATS database
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: "Gdb at Sources dot Redhat dot Com" <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:04:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb GNATS database
- References: <066601c37c6b$d2b02550$0202040a@catdog>
On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 12:01:43PM -0400, Kris Warkentin wrote:
> Who is responsible for the bug database? We were bit by PR:1291 and I
> wouldn't mind taking ownership of it. The patch included with the PR works
> for gcc 3.x but not 2.95x. We solved the problem for the 2 series gcc and
> have generalized the patch to work with both compiler versions.
> I'll be preparing a patch for the head branch over the next little bit but I
> wanted to know if there was anything special to be done in relation to the
No one owns it. Do you have a GNATS account? You should have gotten
one when you got CVS access - otherwise ask overseers.
Hmm, you're in the list of accounts. That doesn't mean you ever were
sent the password :)
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer