ip2k port

Hi all,

Our internal QA has closed all remaining bugs that were files against the
ip2k port of GDB so I would like to get a first-pass review, heading towards
formally submitting the port.

One issue is the IGNORE_HELPER_CALL (used by the MIPS port as well) which is
currently a define rather a registerable function.

I welcome any feedback.

Thanks

Nick