Re: rolling 5.3.92 tomorrow

FYI,

Assuming that there aren't any more crasher bugs and the current ones are in, I'll roll up another draft 6.0 tomorrow. Hopefully, after that, I'll be able to roll out the real thing early next week.

Well that didn't happen, I'll try again in a few hours or tomorrow ...

I would love to have the Java assertion patch on the branch.
It's a very localized patch -- it just changes the order of
two tests, really.  It's easy to verify that it can't break
anything.  And on the upside, it fixes a crash bug.

which Java assertion patch?

Andrew