This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Status of gcc/intl and src/intl?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:22:12 -0400
- Subject: Status of gcc/intl and src/intl?
I saw your message about an intl/ update:
Here's my story. Gdb has a build problem, PR gdb/857, which is about
intl/Makefile.in and the lack of a few files in the 'distclean' rule. I
started working on this and I noticed that gcc/intl is a lot newer than
My plan is to add a few lines of kludgery to the top level src-release
file and not touch src/intl/Makefile.in at all, on the grounds that
src/intl is about to get a big upgrade soon anyways. The specific
kludgery is a couple of lines like 'rm -f intl/config.cache' and 'rm -f
intl/stamp-h'. I think this will be benign if an upgrade happens.
I just wanna make sure that my plan is okay in light of whatever's
going on with src/intl these days. Can you comment on the status