This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gcc HEAD bad stabs (?)
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: cgf at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:40:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc HEAD bad stabs (?)
cgf> You seem to be discounting the impact of email which summarizes a trend.
cgf> Everyone knows that gcc is getting slower and slower, too. There may
cgf> even be bugs filed against that fact. But often when someone posts hard
cgf> facts showing the trend, there is a flurry of interest and activity. I'm
cgf> sure that the gdb community would respond similarly.
You are right; I didn't think of it that way.
I'm still at the annoying stage where I see a problem but I don't
like any suggestions for fixing it, even when I ask for them.
Mmmm, sorry about that.
At least we're all aware there is a problem now; and some specific PR's
are getting fixed in gcc land.