This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
6.0 NEWS; tls tests on gdb-6?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, ezannoni at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:13:18 -0400
- Subject: 6.0 NEWS; tls tests on gdb-6?
- References: <200309112358.h8BNwjjZ010615@duracef.shout.net>
eza> What's the thought about putting the tls tests into the gdb-6 branch?
I would rather not, on the principle of "don't shake the jello"
But I guess it really depends on whether TLS support is an advertised
feature of gdb 6.0. I am hoping that it's not.
BTW, there are a few 6.0 features that need to be advertized:
- frame stuff
- file i/o stuff
- C++ improvements?
- expression evaluation
- so .... tls?