This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: tls tests on gdb-6?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ezannoni at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:58:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: tls tests on gdb-6?
eza> What's the thought about putting the tls tests into the gdb-6 branch?
I would rather not, on the principle of "don't shake the jello"
But I guess it really depends on whether TLS support is an advertised
feature of gdb 6.0. I am hoping that it's not.