This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: rolling 5.3.92 tomorrow
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:37:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: rolling 5.3.92 tomorrow
- References: <3F60852B.email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 10:22:35AM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Assuming that there aren't any more crasher bugs and the current ones
> are in, I'll roll up another draft 6.0 tomorrow. Hopefully, after that,
> I'll be able to roll out the real thing early next week.
Great. I have one patch left to check in (ctx->in_reg), I'll do that
The only other issue I know of is that Mark's per-objfile-data patch,
and my fix for the assertion failures in Java, aren't on the branch
yet. Should we move those patches over?
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer