This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Problem with COM1 port from with GDB 5.3 under Cygwin 1.5.3-1
- From: "Thomas Doerfler" <Thomas dot Doerfler at imd-systems dot de>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Creighton MacDonnell <creighton at macdonnell dot ca>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:52:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with COM1 port from with GDB 5.3 under Cygwin 1.5.3-1
- Organization: IMD
I have read your posting to the gdb mailing list. Some days
now I have a similar problem with a M68K-GDB5.2 working with
the serial remote protocol under cygwin 1.5.3.
My gdb complains, that COM1 is "not a typewriter", and it will
open the alternative deivces "/dev/ttyS0" only in vary rare
I will try to downgrade my cygwin installation and try