This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
- From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:09:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
- References: <200309092031.h89KVsI30886@hyper.wm.sps.mot.com>
Peter Barada wrote:
sh-2.05b# gdbserver2 :3001 /usr/local/bin/page.strip -m16m -J < /dev/lp0
Process /usr/local/bin/page.strip created; pid = 35
Remote debugging from host 10.1.1.2
gdb: error initializing thread_db library.
Hmm. I seem to recall running into this, and it being a problem
with solib-absolute-prefix. Daniel has helped many a
person with this; see e.g.
I wrote up a note about this at
last year when I was going through the same thing.