This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:40:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
- References: <20030909213003.GA5878@nevyn.them.org> <200309092139.h89Ld6w04992@magilla.sf.frob.com>
On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 02:39:06PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > warning: Cannot initialize thread debugging library: unknown thread_db error '22'
> > on my native setup. This happens when debugging a particular
> > statically linked executable that was built against a different version
> > of linuxthreads than is present on my host.
> That is (unfortunately) the expected behavior.
Yes, I know.
Another reason to finish my libthread_db-free debugging support.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer