This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com,Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:46:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: Trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
libpthread and libthread_db are very closely tied. You have to use a
libthread_db that is part of the same glibc package that libpthread came
from. The situation is not cross-friendly, sorry.