This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ARM Simulator Bug?
- From: "David Mc Kenna" <mckennad at esatclear dot ie>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, insight at sources dot redhat dot com,
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:57:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: ARM Simulator Bug?
- Reply-to: mckennad at esatclear dot ie
>Does "arm-elf-objdump -xd exe-file" display something sensible?
When I compared the working to non-working output, the only difference was in
the private flags:
private flags = 6: [interworking enabled] [APCS-32] [FPA float format] [has
private flags = 4: [interworking enabled] [APCS-32] [FPA float format]
It seems that it cannot find the entry point. Even though it is defined as always