This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: pthread_create, Program received signal ?, Unknown signal
- From: Balarama Krishna <balaram at samsung dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:42:35 +0530
- Subject: Re: pthread_create, Program received signal ?, Unknown signal
- References: <1062421948.1343.136.camel@Lotus><20030901162616.GB7465@nevyn.them.org>
> On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 06:42:29PM +0530, Balarama Krishna wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am trying to debug a multi-threaded application on arm-linux target
> > from i386-linux host using GDB-5.3.
> You seem to be using glibc 2.3.x. Am I right?
> If so, try CVS gdb instead. A change in the definition of SIGRTMIN
> causes this symptom.
Yes, I am using glibc 2.3.1
I got confused about which version I need to take from CVS. By saying
CVS gdb, do you mean gdb from the current branch on CVS?
Thanks and Regards,