Re: cross-debugging with gdbserver, why can't gdb find breakpointfunction?

Daniel> Please, don't do it that way.  For David's setup the right way
Daniel> is: (gdb) set solib-absolute-prefix /nfsroot

Thanks, this solved it for me.

Daniel> If you can point to somewhere you looked in the documentation
Daniel> and didn't see this, I'd love to improve it.

The first place I looked was to google for the error message:
"warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function."  This
found a bunch of people who asked the same or a similar question, but
no answers anything remotely like yours.

My next step was to search for keywords in that error message in the
info files.  Didn't find anything there either.  Then I tried
READMEs.  Then I tried this group.

If there were a "troubleshooting" page in the manual that included
error messages mapped to suggestions, it would have been simple.

Thanks again,
Dave