Re: my 6.0 todo list

elena> I didn't have a chance to continue on this, sorry.

Mmmm okay ... anyone want to pick up on this?  You need a red hat linux
9 box, about 10 gigabytes of disk space, and a 36 hour script run (on
an 800 MHz Celeron with 128 MB memory, will be less if you have a
faster computer).

elena> I'd like to add this to the list of gcc's we test. I hope I'll get a
elena> chance to do this soon. There is a public branch that is called
elena> tree-ssa-20020619-branch.

I'll throw that on my TODO list.  In a week or so the report will pop
out.

gcc just left stage 1, which is the stage where they can import branches
into HEAD.  They will be in stage 2 for two months (development on HEAD)
followed by stage 3 for two months (bug fixes on HEAD) followed by
cutting gcc-3_4-branch.  Then they go back into stage 1 and SSA can be
imported into HEAD while they prepare gcc 3.4.

That's their road map on paper, anyways.

Michael C