Re: supporting hw break/watch for embedded ppc

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Cagney" <ac131313@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: supporting hw break/watch for embedded ppc

> Have you tried:
>
> (gdb) help set remote hardware-breakpoint-limit
> Set the maximum number of target hardware breakpoints.
> Specify a negative limit for unlimited.

No I had not.  Now that you point it out I do
see the command documented in my most recent
gdb.pdf based on TexInfo 20003-02-03.16.  This
does not seem to reflect the 5.3 sources from
which I am working.  In those the command does
not exit.  (remote_hardware_breakpoint_limit
and remote_hardware_watchpoint_limit do exist
as variables within remote.c but there seems to
be no code to update them.)

/john