Re: regenerating cgen sim sources for gdb 6.0

Andrew Cagney writes:
 > Not deleting the i960 was an oversite, I'll delete it.

IMO, checking with Jim first would be the thing to do.

 > Please don't look to me for re-generating the m32r, I don't know how to
 > use CGEN.

I wasn't.  One would think that would be taken as a given.

If someone in a relevant position of authority authorizes the
work, I'll petition some folks at Redhat I know who are authorized
to check files into src/sim to do the work.
Some folks at Redhat are actually quite nice people to work with.

Alternatively, if someone in a relevant position of authority
authorizes me to do the work, I'll certainly volunteer my time.