From: Daniel Jacobowitz [mailto:drow@mvista.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 12:07 PM
To: Mathews_Alex@emc.com
Cc: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Breakpoint on class member function

Well, if I can't get a test case I'm not sure how much help I can be.
Let's see...

Is "ptype foo" correct both before and after the "target remote"?

Does it list foo1 as a member?

If both are yes, you're going to have to debug the lookup routines
yourself to see where the problem is.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz