First attempt at new Sunday test project

Hi, I used Michael Chastain's scripts to generate some test results.
It is all still very rough, because it took me a long time to get the
builds done. As you can see, almost 2 weeks. I think I can streamline
the process a bit better now. I did it in small increments, a few
minutes each day on a very slow machine. The idea is that this can
help GDB6 getting out the door faster.

Anyway, these preliminary ballpark results are in:

http://people.redhat.com/~ezannoni/REPORT-06162003/index.html

(note: there is no Analysis.txt file, I haven't analyzed anything).

Let me know if I should change the combination of things I am testing.
For instance I have both gcc3.3 and gcc-3_3-branch. Also, I have
binutils-2_14-branch, but this can be changed to use the released
binutils-2.14. I wonder if I missed some combinations.

Michael, if you can eyball something wrong in the setup, etc, please
let me know.

elena