Re: Updating to Autoconf 2.5x

On Jun  9, 2003, Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote:

> I agree.  It's sort of odd to have important gcc issues like this talked
> about somewhere outside of the gcc.gnu.org domain.

I've always wanted us to have toplevel@ or
configure@sources.redhat.com, for all projects hosted in s.r.c., and
GCC too, just because GCC shares most of the top-level files with
that.  Can't we go ahead and create one of these lists, in which we'll
discuss not only this transition, but also any patches that affect the
top level alone?