Re: info threads

I have been implementing support for "info threads"
based on the stock 5.3 release.

For the qfThreadInfo message I return a list of the
addresses of all TCBs (thread control blocks) known
to our nucleus.  It turns out that some of these
live below the 2GB boundary and some above.  Only
those TCBs that do not appear to be negative are
displayed.  Why is this?

GDB would be showing its UNIX roots. Something is likely assuming that any -ve is invalid. Excatly what, I don't know.

Andrew