Re: long long considered harmful?

> At that point, the entire contents of this header (for GDB's purposes)
> could be:
> typedef union _debug_gregs
> {
>   qnx_reg64 padding[1024];
> };
>
> Right?
>
> If so, honestly I don't see the point of including it in GDB at all.

You're absolutely right.  Ultimately, if someone really wants to see how our
registers work, they can always go look at our system headers right?.
That's the problem with legacy code.  It's not always easy to see the wheat
for the chaff.  I think I'll get rid of all the register structures just as
you suggested.

cheers,

Kris