Re: [6] What if EXTRA_FRAME_INFO wasn't required

Andrew,

> If the need to convert EXTRA_FRAME_INFO was dropped as a barrier to
> having HP/UX multi-arch partial, would anything else be left?

Good news, it turned out that this macro was actually not needed (the
new field was never used). I therefore just deleted it. I guess you can
now finally make the frame_info struct opaque.

Ref: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2003-03/msg00617.html

--
Joel