Re: external bugs

What was the consensus as to how we should mark external PR's, for use
with XFAILed tests?  The reason why I ask is that I wanted to file a
PR about 'break Class.method' failing in Java: this bug (which is
different from the 'break Class.method(args)' bug in PR 1039 that I've
just submitted a patch for) is due to a bug in GCJ, that I've just
filed a PR for.

But when I went to create a GDB bug, I noticed that 'external' was a
category.  That might make sense, but I'd really prefer for this bug
to be in the 'java' category.  Would adding an 'external' class make
sense?  Looking at the other classes (doc-bug, sw-bug, test-bug,
etc.), it seems to me like 'external' would fit in.  Then the bug
could be set to java/external/suspended, which I think would be a
useful classification.

What the heck, we've test as both class and category, why not external :-) I've added it.

Andrew