Re: gcore and nptl threads on linux

I would think the null_ptid would serve in such a case.

I guess the issue is that we should be dumping the set of LWPs to the
generated core file, not the set of threads.  It seems to me like GDB
should be aware of the list of LWPs, and it shouldn't be hidden in each
individual thread package.

You mean add them to the `struct thread_info' list? Why not (ignoring technical realities for the moment :-)?

Andrew