Re: GDB/MI revisited

> What about defining `level three' annotations as the event stuff from > level two but with all the breakpoint et.al. markups removed?
I think this is a good idea if it doesn't mean too much extra work for you.
It would certainly create some breathing space. Perhaps you could be more
specific about al if you are planning to remove other annotations than
breakpoints-invalid e.g frames-invalid.

> Having the CLI generate event annotations is hardly different to having > MI generate it's event messages.

Which annotations constitute the event annotations?

Things that look/sound like: breakpoints-changed stopped running ... Andrew