Re: gdb 5.3 versus gdb HEAD%200302015

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:32:34 -0600, Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec@shout.net> said:

>   . gdb.c++/virtfunc.exp: print pEe->D::vg()
>       XFAIL -> FAIL
>       XFAIL -> KFAIL

>       Needs investigation.

>       Probably gdb stayed the same and the test suite improved.

I'm curious: what shows up in gdb.log when you get FAIL here?  I just
KFAILed the output I saw; I have no reason to believe that there
aren't other valid outputs that would manifest the same bug, however.
Certainly you should feel free to add more KFAIL branches to that test
if you wish; just send them all to the same PR.

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu