Re: gdb-mi, gdb-5.3 or cvs?

I am trying to interface cgdb with gdb using gdb-mi.

Should I be using gdb-5.3 or the latest cvs? They act different.

Also, what is the best way to ask mi for the absolute path to the
current source file. This wasn't a problem using annotate 1 or 2, and I
can't figure out how to get it using mi.

Thanks for the help,
Bob Rossi
Only the mainline contains the interpreter commands.

Andrew