Re: obsoleting the annotate level 2 interface

I think this is what has baffled a lot of GDB users. There are something like
39 problem reports open for MI and only 14 closed (I'm hesitant to say this as
I applaud the transparency of the system and I don't want to encourage
secrecy). We don't see how the GDB developers can deprecate annotations or
encourage users to switch to MI until it is ready.
Ah, don't be fooled by statistics. GDB has 600 open `bugs' (out of 900) yet GDB still works pretty well.

Rather than look at the bugs, look at the MI testsuite and all the cases it verifies as working correctly.

Andrew