Re: how to add some new protocol for gdb?

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 04:44:48PM +0800, zhao mindong wrote:

> Anybody tried to add some new protocol for the gdb?now i must use gdb to
> debug remote applications in an object board which runs the TRK debug
> monitor via a serial line.but i do not know how to start such work,because
> the source code of the gdb doesn't acquaint me!:(
>   Or,anyone can tell me where can i find some document about the structure
> of the gdb source code? thanks a lot!

The "rdi" target does the same thing with the Angel Debugging
Protocol (ADP) -- though the RDI target code is structured
rather oddly since part of it was a library from ARM (the stuff
in rdi-share is the "foreign" stuff).  Still, the API would be
the same for any other protocol implimentations.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com