Re: error building gcc , (simulators and targets...)

Forwarded by request.  Hmm, sounds like the CrossGCC FAQ....

----- Forwarded message from msarasa@fh-konstanz.de -----

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:46:08 +0100
From: msarasa@fh-konstanz.de
Subject: Re: error building gcc , (simulators and targets...)
To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com>

I follow the instructions given in a FAQ that says
"How to configure , build and install GCC as a Cross-compiler"
Right now , I must search where exactly is that, because I've a true mess with
all the FAQs Howtos and docs, sorry.

What I tried to do is to configure gcc to use with a simulator.
First I tried to build Binutils, GCC, Newlib and Gdb in a separate path.
In this FAQ it's said that I must build these four things in four different
folders, and in the order I've said.

Any ideas? Gnu docs don't help me too much...

Thank You!!!
Miguel

----- End forwarded message -----

--