Building to sparch -> Where's the executable?

Hi

I just tried building the GDB to a couple of different targets to whether or
not it actually could be done.

Here's my discoveries so far:

--target="xxxx"

"xxxx"      : Results

"xstormy16" : Produced no executable
"z8k"       : *** Gdb does not support target z8k-unknown-none
"tic80"     : *** Gdb does not support target tic80-unknown-none
"sparc"     : Produced no executable

I don't have any experience with those targets, but in any circumstances the
GDB should run on host, which is i686-pc-cygwin.

I was told that the xstormy16 port would be a good place for to start with the
port I'm gonna do, but if I can't even build the GDB for that target, what
good does it do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
James