Re: Gdbserver Threading Issues

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 14:28, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Not without more information.  Look at the remote session transcript,
> see what is going on.

Hum, still debugging this .. I'm still at a loss as to why breakpoints
would be having any effect on anything, though from the looks of it the
newly created threads are tracked just fine by
thread_db_find_new_threads() in gdbserver/thread-db.c

Also single stepping through maybe_attach_thread() everything looks
alright, though still the threads don't show up on the GDB side.

Also, on the gdb side of things, it doesn't look like there are any
events happening .. thus handle_inferior_event() is never stepped into
at thread creation/running/exit time. Although td_thr_event_enable()
still returns TD_OK.

I'm still a bit unsure as to the code flow for most of this, so I
suppose more debugging is in order..

Notably, if I connect gdb to gdbserver while gdb and gdbserver are both
running under gdb control, SIG32 issues appear again..

Regards,

--
Paul Mundt <paul.mundt@timesys.com>
TimeSys Corporation