Gdbserver Threading Issues

Hi,

Getting some interesting behavior out of gdbserver now.. (from 5.3
branch). If I run a pthreaded application under it, using Daniel's
patch, I only get a single thread reported, regardless of how many are
created.

However, if I insert a breakpoint into the function each thread is
running, it picks them up fine.. (info threads looks sane then as well).

Also, if the breakpoint is inserted anywhere else (ie, main()), it still
fails to report additional threads.

Suggestions?

Regards,

--