Re: recent changes to frame pointer handling on trunk?

Hi guys,

I am working from the gdb trunk and the ip2k port of gdb.
(unless I'm missing something) GDB does not include a port to the ip2k.
Suggest contacting who ever supplied you with this GDB.

Andrew

I have been running a trunk snapshot from about 4 weeks ago and when asked
for the frame-pointer I go and figure it out (the fp isn't normally stored
by the c-compiler).

I just updated to the trunk and now the frames are all wrong.

What I am seeing is that my code figures the FP out correctly (for example
SP+10) but instead of looking for the first parameter at FP+0, it looks for
the first parameter at FP+10.

Does this make any sense to anyone?

Thanks

Nick