gdb and Dll

Hi,

i found quit a few questions about debugging relocatable dlls on
Windows, but no answers. Does that mean you can not debug dlls with gdb?

I found the gdb command "dll-symbols" which seems to be made for this
purpose. But at least for me, using the mingw version of gdb 5.2.1, it
seems to have no effects. Is there anybody on this list who could give
me a hint or confirmation that is it not possible to debug dlls with
gdb.

Thanks for any help

Greetings
Heiko