Re: allocate_objfile (NULL, 0)

David Carlton wrote:

It would, of course, be possible to do
both options 2 and 3: assuming that we agree that option 2 is good,
then it would be up to the Java maintainers as to whether they wanted
to follow option 3 as well.
As far as I know, no-body is actively maintaining the Java gdb support.

Proper namespace support will of course be nice for Java.
Important to developers would be that gdb know that the Java class
java.lang.Integer class is the same as the CNI C++ class
java::lang::Integer.
--
	--Per Bothner