RE: gcc 3.2, gdb 5.2.1, solaris2.8 sparc, slow

Garriss, Michael writes:
 > I second that.

Actually no.  gdb should be able to debug such applications.  Would
you have a chance to poke around gdb and see what it's doing that
takes so long?
It may be the same thing reported in this thread:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2001-10/msg00157.html

Maybe the thread maintainers have some additional comments.

Elena