Win32 dlls without .text section

Hi!

  Certain win32 dlls may have no .text section, but contain only .rsrc
and .reloc sections. When such dll is loaded by application, and we
try to run or attach to such application with gdb, we'll got
internal_error in coffread.c (function coff_end_symtab).

What is the proper way to deal with such problem? Ignore files without
.text section altogether? Try to deal with them? I'm not sure i fully
understand why text section is needed to load symbol table. Can
anybody explain?