Re: MI interface

> > Does that mean that all people developing a gui right now should switch
> > gdb v5.1.1?
>
> I don't see how 5.1.1 would help. In terms of MI, 5.1 and 5.2 and nearly
> identical. All versions of MI, including 5.x and cvs head suffer from
> this "problem".
>
> Keith

Well,
actually a inoticed in gdb 5.2 that even in annotated mode the program
starts in the same console as gdb.

But not so in gdb 5.1 where the program being debugged creates a new window
of its own. Which is asked whether the people developing a gui should switch
to v5.1.1.

But it is strange that for you gdb 5.1 has the same 'problem'? Is it due to
the difference of builds? I am using the mingw build.

PRASHANT