Re: Apple's Objective-C language patch

Jason Molenda wrote:
What is the history behind objc-exp.y?  Is this from the old
gnustep-gdb patch that'd been floating around since the mid-90's
(the one that Michael Snyder wrote while at NeXT)?  The Apple
sources have the ObjC support rolled in c-exp.y; it doesn't seem
unreasonable given the overlap between the two expression syntaxes.

I got everything, including objc-exp.y from the 'recent' Apple patch. I haven't looked at the latest Apple sources - I didn't know if I should do that since Andrew Cagney told me to work from the patch, but perhaps I misunderstood.

Thanks for the other comments. I'll have to look at name demangling more closely to see what's happening.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp. | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you