Re: gdb retargetting

What gives?  I'm beginning to suspect that nobody compiles the
snapshots on the GNU ftp site.  Should I have started from some other
snapshots?  I'm completely learing of basing off of "the tip" of the
CVS tree, as I have no idea when that is stable.  So I thought basing
off of the GNU snapshots would be the way to go.
The head of a combined GDB and BINUTILS tree is stable. In fact, for a new port, it is probably the best option.

enjoy,
Andrew