Re: Architectures and PSIM

Elena,

Looks like the latest CVS version works!  I did the following:

bash$ powerpc-eabi-gdb main.elf
(gdb) target sim -f psim.tree
(gdb) set architecture powerpc:603
(gdb) load main.elf
(gdb) break main
(gdb) run
(gdb) info all-registers

At this point, I see r0-r31, f0-f31, pc, ps, cr, lr, ctr, xer, fpscr,
sr0-sr15, pvr, ibat0u-ibat3u, ibat0l-ibat3l, dbat0u-dbat3u,
ibat0l-ibat3l, sdr1, dar, dsisr, sprg0-sprg3, srr0, srr1, tbl, tbu, dec,
dadr, ear, hid0, hid1, iabr, dmiss, dcmp, hash1, hash2, imiss, icmp and
rpa.  This is exactly what I needed.  Thank you so much for the tip!

Ron McCall

--
Ron McCall
Sikorsky Aircraft