Re: using tracepoints function with both host and target on same computer

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> If I have more free time than I expect to (:-) then I would like
> to add this to gdbserver; but that won't be for at least six months.

IMHO, tracepoints should really become part of GDB itself, even for
native debugging.  That would allow us to debug programs where timing is
critical, such as real-time software, Emacs display engine, etc.  I miss
that feature a lot.