Re: "tbreak" and "commands" commands...

> Does it work with "break" instead of "tbreak"?  I've never tried it
> with tbreak, but "break" works in 5.1--- I use it a lot.

Yes, it works with regular breakpoints. It's only with temporary
breakpoints that it does not work. I suspect that the temporary
breakpoint with its command list is deleted before the command-list gets
a chance to be executed.  I would like to know if this is the intended
behavior (in which case I think GDB should refuse to add the command),
or if this is a bug.

--
Joel