Re: WIP: Register doco

"Typically" doesn't seem terribly useful... especially when debugging
through a monitor rather than ptrace.  I just worked on a GDB port to
an architecture which does not do this (and let me tell you, it's
awkward to deal with in GDB.  It will be much easier when some more of
your regcache work is finished.).  The frame code had to figure out
where in the register file to find the registers for the current (or
any other) frame.
Outch! BTW, typically == to the best of my knowledge all register windows targets (ignoring the m88k).

Andrew