problems about the mcore-elf-gdb

:mcore-elf-gdb can't download program to mcore target machine
hi!
I complied gdb-5.2 with mcore-elf target in the host cygwin32 successfully and obtained the debugger "mcore-elf-gdb".
When I run mcore-elf-gdb to debug my mcore-elf program in the "target sim" mode,I can get designed result.When I am ready to cross-debug the program,I also can connect to the target machine(mcore) with the command "target picobug com1",but I
can't download it to the target machine."Picobug" is the monitor runing in the mcore target machine and is supported by the gdb.

who can help me to solve the problem?

新浪免费电子邮箱 (http://mail.sina.com.cn)
新浪分类信息:二手市场走一走,该出手时就出手! (http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)